WEEK OF SOUPS

During the past week I've ate at home once or twice and I'm been glad about the fact I had opportunity to spend quality time with friends but last year I did a diet that helped me lose weight keeping curves and withall sacrifices I did I'm not going to gain weight...yes I'm going to return into Tisanoreica's center to buy some products that I liked and have a more detox diet BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

But for this week I'm going to have a sort of detox diet having at least one meal of SOUPS, that are my favorite comfty food for fall-winter...

Into web, foodblog, magazines, you can find several ideas and I must to say I have my favorite soups of season that are: 


  • POTATOE'S SOUP-honestly I'm trying to find to steal recipe f potatoes soup of irish pub that is delicious, but this version of The pioneer woman is really good too:P
  • PUMPKIN'S SOUP- I love pumpkin and this is its time, choosing seasonal products helps you to keep your budget under control
  • MUSHROOM'S SOUP:I like Jamie Oliver and usually I find great tips and inspiration from his magazine, this recipe is a success!!!
  • PAPPA AL POMODORO: this is an italian poor recipe and it is absolutely delicious, yes best time to eat It is summer, but if you have last minute guest and want to impress, this is always a good choice...on web you can find several version richest or more coplicated, but Jamie Oliver offered a good version of It...
Do you have a fovorite soup?

Commenti