MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been really really busy bu tin the end of the week I am tired but really happy and proud about our firts Garge sale for charity that we called "Mercatino della Vittoria", every single cent we earned is direct to help a no profit organization of our town that is called "Casa delle Donne" -I'm quiet sure there are several in all parts of Italy- and we're thinking to reapeat it ona saturday before Christmas...

Seriously there were a lot of items and we opted for low cost and friendly prices, so I found several handmade natural soaps for friends so I already done with some Christmas gifts infact I'm fgoing to add a soap to a couple of gifts and keep some for unexpected gifts...I still remember when years ago I received a gift 2 days before Christmas and I needed to buy something so from that day I have always extra gifts...is better to be ready!!!
handmade bag & Garlands

I wanted to end to read "The end of men", well I didn't I worked so hard on garage sale that in the evening I wanted only stay oon couch watchin tv or going directly to sleep...However I try to en it this week but I am not going to keep it into my personal book collection, but I want to start to read Chiara moscardelli's book " Volevo solo andare a letto presto"...

handmade natural beauty products

during this week I'm going to spend all evenings AT HOME, the only evening out is for a dinner with 2 schoolmates from high school, there are friendship that began inside the school and least for an entire life, but being all on a budget we opted fo a Japanese restaurant that has "all you can eat" formula...well for the rest I'm going to be frugal...
we ahd also a buffet!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: I must to say a part some material for Diy garlands from Chinese and monthly magazines I haven't spent a lot, so I can say I had a frugal week
  • Today I feel NORMAL towards money because: I'm not spending a lot, the decision to spend more time is possible busy or at home helps me to avoid impulsive shopping, I noticed that during boring or too free days I am able to overspend easily, I'm always a work in progress into personal finance!
  • Mony can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: a hot bath reading surrounded by music compleltely alone at home, I really needed some time for myself
  • I will consider this week a success if: I'll keep my daily walking routine,I'll end to read one book and start another one and find daily at least 10 minutes only for myself
  • I'm looking for: dinner with my 2 friends, we don't meet often but every time seems that we never spend so time far from each other, friendshipp is this!!!
How is been your week?

Commenti

Posta un commento